Feb 28, 2007

Organization XIII..


I just turned into a console gamer some 2 weeks ago. Still getting use of the controller as all this time, the keyboard was my best friend.

I'm starting my experience with Kingdom Hearts II. The game animation was good. I'm not really sure how many percent of the game I've played so far but to tell the truth early stages of the game was full of slow cut scene that was a pain in my butt rather than the actual game. Should have had some popcorns or chips with me.

Anyway the game now is starting to get interesting. Need to finish is as soon as possible so I could get my hands on other games. Cheepox, I don't think I'll be going back to my hometown anytime soon so go get one yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home