Feb 13, 2007

My first time..

Last weekend my wife and I together with Cheepox and Piah went to the Summit for our first trial at wall climbing. I was actually having thought about doing this activity for a long time. It really was an exciting and enjoyable thing to do eventhough I've foreseen the muscle aches as an after effect.


We started with a brief course on rope tying, devices use, and communication ethics for wall climbing.

Cheepox was the first one to climb as we figured he should have the most upper body strengh (kononnye).


But somewhere around here his legs starts to shake.. and time for the real hero to show how it's done..



.. and of course, he reached the top without breaking a sweat. Piah was the only female contender as I don't want my wife to get any muscle ache so that she could give me a massage later.




In the end self satisfaction really kicks in and at last I'm certified in something. I'm a Certified Belayer! Wooohoooo!

2 Comments:

At 2/14/07, 12:19 AM , Blogger +cheeps+ said...

sorry la.. still not that ready to put my life in ur hands

 
At 2/20/07, 1:58 PM , Blogger rumet said...

siot ah tak ajak!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home