Jan 3, 2007

2007 dpi..

Aidil Adha at my wife's hometown is a first for me. As well as celebrating my birthday there. Well it's a whole new experience for me.

Anyway we are already in 2007. None of my last year wish list came true though. It's the time people asking around about new year resolution and such. As for me, my resolution is the same as last year and every other year before that. None.

Ever since I can remember I never had a new year resolution. I just can't find the use for it other than for answering TV interviews, blogging and a stereotype subject when you hanging out with friends and had nothing to talk about.

If you really want to do something or achieve something, why wait for a new year to come? Why not do it tomorrow? Heck, why not doing it last year? Anyway with those who had a new year resolution, good for you. Don't believe anything I said. Go for it. Make it happen.

1 Comments:

At 1/5/07, 5:16 PM , Blogger +cheeps+ said...

Happy belated birthday... lupe nak wish.... (gay gile)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home