Dec 20, 2006

ATI AR440S..

I'm still recovering from a cold fever that I cought last week on the last day of my business trip to Johor and Melaka. Somehow the dosage that the doc gave me wasn't strong enough as it took longer for me to get better. Plus the weather these days dosen't help me much. It's been cloudy and rainy all day. I'm still suffering from nose block and a slight cough.



Anyway yesterday afternoon was fun. Together with several colleagues, we went to Alamanda for a bowling game that lasted until almost 4pm. I won 1 of the 2 games we played. Returned to the office and fill the remaining office hour with Counter Strike. What a good day..

1 Comments:

At 12/21/06, 12:25 AM , Blogger rumet said...

be careful dude.. me, farul and ayil have long passed that phase... next you know you'll be updating your resume ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home