Apr 6, 2007

A**hole theory..

I'm RoBoTiX.

I'm disgusting.

I'm all complaints.

I see everything on their negative side.

I'm a negative thinker.

I'm not smart enough to be noticeable.

I don't deserve to be disappointed in how others treat me.

I'm the ungrateful b*st*rd.

I'm so in need of people telling me how the ideal world should be.

I get it. You want to teach me a lesson so I would stop my b*tch*n'.

I'm sorry. My bad. I'm too stupid to know what's this so called 'Teh Tarik Session' is all about.

So please don't trick into attending that kinda thing anymore. It's a waste of my precious time. I need those time to find more stuff that I can b*tch about. Maybe then we can have a drink. I'll show you what a real 'Teh Tarik Session' with RoBoTiX is like.

1 Comments:

At 4/11/07, 12:56 PM , Blogger araamy said...

Teh tarik yg mana ni? ke yg bawah ismail nordin tu?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home