Dec 20, 2009

Most shocking..

In relation to my previous post..

I live in Bandar Baru Bangi.
Bought a car from Kuantan.
Got the 1000km service in Penang.
Got the 5000km service in JB.

Stayed in downtown JB for a night, and I was 'culture shocked'. At 12:30am I tried to find a snooker center in the town to kill some time but to my amazement I couldn't find any (maybe it was due to some divine intervention as it is Awal Muharram). With a friend I scoured almost every road in the town until 2:30am to no avail.

Adding to my amazement of this city I found out 2 particular business that you don't expect them to be running at that hour. At least not in KL. Car wash and motorcycles repair/service shop. Not one or two, but a whole bunch of them! It's like if your business doesn't open at that hour you are so loser. Didn't sure if they're open for 24 hours though.

Well, maybe people in Klang Valley could learn a thing or two from these people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home