Sep 22, 2009

OK la.. aku update la blog ni..

A few friends fussing over me to update this blog (the nerves). Never thought anyone still reads this blog anyway. Well it's really quite a while since I last post an entry, so back by popular demands, here's an update.

I've moved. From a rented apartment to my own house. Credit to Mizie for the house as he's filthy rich and decided to buy another house worthy of his richness leaving this cheap house for me to seek out every last coins under the sofa for me to acquire. So if you ever happens to be in Bandar Baru Bangi, do drop by.

Nowadays I'm hooked with Mafia Wars. Spent most of my internet time on it. It was also the main reason for me to open a FB account.

Anyways hope it's not too late to wish everybody that somehow still reads this blog Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and have a great holiday!

3 Comments:

At 9/30/09, 10:48 AM , Blogger tm nut said...

kaya hina kalu aku tak dok m'sia dah

 
At 10/15/09, 8:09 PM , Blogger Naim Zainal said...

blkg rumah norman tu kan kan,
wei mizie ko beli rumah mana plak

 
At 11/12/09, 12:23 AM , Blogger mdizone said...

ok la tu arib, ada rumah landed. aku ni gak yang masih menyewa apartment lagi. Lambat lagi la nak duduk rumah landed..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home